HELLO , I'M NEW IN BLOGGER

'

First i want to tell you about my life , it's difficult to story about my life but i make it simple. Just call me arief (Amirul Arif Aminuddin) .I was born in 12dec . I have been blogger at 7nd nov . I have study at High School Taman Tasik for 2 years and at High School Dato Ahmad Razali for 1 years .I think this 2 school was a great experience and have some advantage and also disadvantage .I was born at Kedah Darul Aman and raised for  5 years then my family move out at Kuala Lumpur .I often hang out at KL with all my bestie, family, and my friends .I do not like smoking, drugs, alcohol, then i like shopping , hairstyle ,celullar phone that make me can't bored ,making friends and more . Thanks for spend your time to reading this speech ! bye :)



No comments:

Post a Comment